Monday, July 20, 2009

Putting Sickle Cell Anemia On The Map


Welcome All Warriors of Sickle Cell Anemia,

Today is truly a blessed day! I will follow with...I created this blog for the many lives that are unfortunately affected by Sickle Cell Anemia Disease, an illness that can be very challenging as well as dibilitating at times. This disease affects the African American heritage mostly and others of it's descent. Sickle Cell is clearly on the rise today without enough literature, supportive systems for patients and their families, as well as not enough positive mentoring advocates set in place as a service rendered to them.

I have stepped out on faith to incorporate more useful information for patients and their families coping with the disease, bringing about more awareness and recognition, and striving to put Sickle Cell Anemia on the map where it rightfully belongs with all the other serious natured illnesses. This illness can be very life-threatening, if not properly managed with appropriate health care and we need to be aware of that.

This blog is very important to me! I am determined to make a difference by giving my compassion, support and understanding to all whom reaches out. This blog can be used as your place to vent, ask questions, start discussions or even give heads up on any useful information that you may have. I wish each and all of you well and I am here to offer my support to you in ways that I can. Remember to always be a blessing to others, so that others can be a blessing to you! PEACE, LOVE & SOUL!!1

2 comments:

  1. I pray all of you can identify to the welcoming invite...It has been truly a pleasure to open up, and share with you the person who I am and the goals that I'm striving to achieve! Thank-you all! BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE>>>SO THAT SOMEONE MAY BE A BLESSING TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. " Remember to LOVE your FAMILY and FRIENDS as if there is NO TOMORROW because it is NOT PROMISED to ANYONE of US...LIFE is TOO SHORT in this DAY in TIME "!

    ReplyDelete